Thursday, July 24, 2008

Dwyer's road trip to have lunch with Dad

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your phone calls and inquiries about how we're doing! Between feeding, diaper changing, singing, another feeding, another diaper change, cleaning up spit-up from my cell phone, another feeding and another diaper change I often don't return phone calls or emails promptly. Very sorry!  I do appreciate everyone's support.

Dwyer and I traveled to Germantown to have lunch with Keith yesterday. I don't have any pictures of the event, but rest assured we were prepared! Her diaper bag had plenty of diapers, wipes, butt cream, burp cloths, socks, hats, bibs, formula and filtered water. . . most of which I didn't use. But boy were we ready!

After lunch we showed off our little girl to Keith's co-workers. We all just sat around her and stared. She doesn't perform any tricks yet but she's just so cute to look at and admire.

We're off to Jackson this weekend to hang out at the lake house with my parents.

Sara

1 comment:

Mobla said...

Dwyer is so beautiful!!! I love the new blog! Keep up the good work!

Melissa